Bentota is the ideal weekend gateway for those in Colombo and it offers various beach activities and water sports. This tour combines Bentota with Beruwala, a tiny fishing village near Bentota. Bentota is famous for its beautiful beach and it is one of the most famous destinations in Sri Lanka. The tour is hassle free as it includes transfers by vehicle. So get ready for a nice day trip and get refreshed.
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Visits to beaches in Bentota and visit to Beruwala
Bentota, a famous coastal town in Sri Lanka is situated just 60 Km from Colombo. Facing the Indian Ocean, a tropical lagoon and a major river, Bentota offers excellent water sports. Being one of the most established beach resorts in Sri Lanka, Bentota is known for its professional touristic infrastructure. The Resort Complex in Bentota is a romantic rendezvous of river and sea with several hotels, railway station, post office, shopping arcade, cafeteria and an open air theatre. Beruwala is a small fishing village located few kilometers before Bentota. We will pick you up from your location or a pickup point near to your location at 9 am. Enjoy the beach or sea bathing (depending on the condition of the sea). A Lunch stop will be made available according to your need & time (LUNCH IS AT AN ADDITIONAL COST). In the late evening transfer back to Colombo.
Tour program includes
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of local English speaking driver cum guide.
Package tour does not include
- Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges.
- Any meals apart from those included.
- Any soft drinks, beer or liquor bills, telephone, laundry charges and expenses of personal nature.
- Room service charges and mini bar consumption charges.
- Any camera fees, entry fees, additional guide charges.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the package.
ITINERAY CAN BE CHANGED DUE TO OPERATIONAL REASONS DURING THE TOUR