Activities for Volunteers
- Work in the play area called “Ludoteca” and engage in extra curricular activities with the children.
- Take care of the children who are sick and are bedridden.
- Teach the children basic subjects like English, Maths, Music etc.
- Assisting the admin staff at the hospital for non-medical duties
- Create engaging, fun-filled and educational games for the children
Ecuador Program Booking
Volunteering Solutions Ecuador Reviews
I liked my project very much. Volunteering in Quito with children was an unforgettable experience! Totally worth it! .
I enjoyed our day trip to the swimming pool with the kids and putting a smile on their faces everyday. I liked meeting the other people and seeing the background of a subject I had no experience. .
Your staff is extremely responsive and helpful. Overall it was a pleasure to work with the children. They are eager to learn English and I enjoyed seeing their smiling faces every day..
I absolutely loved working at the orphanage. The nuns were wonderful and I truly feel it is a wonderful place for the kids. I would highly recommend this project to anyone. I do not want to leave..
The Organization was brilliant. Value for money and offers just as much as the other companies out there who charge double..
Quito - Ecuador Program Costs