Tareas de los voluntarios en el marco del Programa de Enseñanza de Inglés en Tailandia, Bangkok
Actividades voluntarias típicas en el marco del programa de enseñanza de voluntariado en Tailandia incluyen;
- Útil a los maestros para proporcionar material didáctico de bajo coste y divertido para los niños.
- La enseñanza de Inglés Conversacional a los estudiantes.
- Ayudar en otras materias como la enseñanza de la computadora
- Compartir nuevas ideas con los estudiantes e intercambiar sus puntos de vista sobre diferentes temas.
- La creación de un ambiente lúdico y potenciar la creatividad de los niños a través de la pintura, jugar juegos, cantar.
La enseñanza de Inglés Horario Voluntarios
Voluntarios que ingresan en el programa de voluntariado en la enseñanza de Inglés Tailandia, Bangkok están obligados a seguir una rutina básica sobre una base diaria. Esto abarca todo, desde comidas al trabajo voluntario y la espalda. Debe tenerse en cuenta que cada funciones de colocación a un ritmo diferente y en líneas de tiempo separados que hacen el horario un poco difieren a veces. Un horario diario genérico para voluntarios es el siguiente;
- Viernes: Llegada a Bangkok
- Sábado: Orientación + viaje de familiarización barrio. sesión de orientación se
- ser llevada a cabo por el coordinador local, que cubre áreas temáticas; tales como la seguridad,
- la cultura, el idioma, lugares para visitar, el comportamiento, la alimentación, y otra sugerencia sobre
- cosas que hacer en Bangkok.
- Visita de la ciudad de Bangkok + clases de idioma: Domingo
- De lunes a viernes: Trabajo voluntario
- Desayuno - Ser auto-cocida (ración se proporciona en el alojamiento)
- Las horas de trabajo en la colocación - 08:00 am a 11:30 am y 24:30-16:00
- El almuerzo - 11:30 am en adelante (otorgados en la colocación)
- Cena - Para ser gestionado por voluntarios en su propia fuera
Fines de semana: libre para explorar la ciudad y disfrutar de algunas grandes actividades de fin de semana en Bangkok
Nota: Tenga en cuenta que el horario puede variar dependiendo del proyecto en particular el voluntario participa en.
Thailand Program Booking
Volunteering Solutions Thailand Reviews
Going to a temple to teach children during the day was fun. We played lots of games and as a group bought lots of sweets to hand out to the children at the end. .
The 2 week special was definitely good because you could spend each week doing a different project. The projects in Thailand was amazing, Volunteering solutions by far are the most informative organization.
The week at the islands was amazing and a great end to the trip. Additionally, all of the extra excursions that our program leader had planned for us were amazing! .
Thailand has taught me so over the past month that I will take and cherish with me forever! I'm already looking into a new program for next year 2017! .
The best memories of my trip are experiencing the culture, food, people, cities and landscapes around different parts of Thailand ..
I loved every minute of my trip to Thailand, even the super sweaty parts! It definitely makes me appreciate things in America a lot more than I did before..
I had an absolutely amazing time in Thailand. VolSol staff helped us in adjusting to the culture shock of Thailand and helping us learn and submerge ourselves in the culture..
I loved my placement. The kids were so much fun and the staff was really nice and helpful. I think the kids were very excited about us volunteers being there. And the staff at the project definitely appreciated us being there..
The highlight of my trip is being with elephants and meeting thai people. I learn a lot about my self and the Thai culture. It's an amazing experience that I really want to do again. I will never forget it. .
I like meeting new people from all around the world and get to know the health system in Thailand. Also the weekend trips were great, I would recommend it to each of my friends..
I am very grateful that your organization provided a positive opportunity/experience to volunteer abroad. I have wanted to volunteer abroad for a very long time and with this experience I look forward to many more..
The elephant village gave me a lot of joy, I gained peace of mind adapting to a different lifestyle, also I enjoyed the kids daycare in Surin..
My highlight of the experience was visiting and working at the elephant village in Surin. It was definitely one of the top three highlights of my entire life!.
I learned new cultures and met lots of other great volunteers from all over the globe. The program itself was educational and unique..
I had the best month of my life and I would recommend it to anyone even contemplating the idea. It's more than just volunteering as you get to travel and see amazing sights you haven't and will never see again..
I totally enjoyed my placement. The in-country staff was very nice. Working at The elephant village was the best part of our trip. .
I have found so much happiness in Thailand surrounded by these amazing smiling kids and everyone around. I've learnt a lot about myself, moral values and life and opened my heart like never before. .
Meeting new people and clinical experience in my healthcare program is the highlight of my volunteering experience. .
I absolutely loved my trip, was easily the best trip I have ever experienced. I wish I could do it again but I wanna go to a different country with Volunteering Solutions..
I just wanted to thank you for everything and this three week ThaiIand program was beyond amazing! I had the time of my life! It was so much fun and the coordinators were incredible.
Bangkok - Tailandia Programa Costo