Volunteering Solutions Costa Rica Program Reviews
- Read More »Leonie Cabot (Germany)San Jose, Costa Rica
I loved my project and it was definitely worth it! I'm really missing it now and I don't think it could have been better. I think one of the best moments was in my first project
- Read More »Benjamin Circus (United States)San Jose, Costa Rica
My experience was eye-opening and the ladies who ran the daycare center definitely appreciated all of the help they could get.
- Read More »Kerstin Hanselmann (Germany)San Jose, Costa Rica
The project was really awesome. he highlight of my whole experience was seeing how happy the children were at that place.
- Read More »Julia Potapoff (United States)San Jose, Costa Rica
The "My Account" tab helped keep all the information about my program extremely well organized and helped me keep track of everything. The staff at VS returned emails that I had sent with questions within 24 hours.
- Read More »Melanie Lynn (United States)San Jose, Costa Rica
I really liked working at my placement. I wish I knew more Spanish but it was still great! I loved working with the kids. Staying with the host family was the highlight for me as they were very kind and welcoming. Accommodations location was amazing.
- Read More »Jeannie Hare and Group (Canada)San Jose, Costa Rica
We thoroughly enjoyed our program placement. Had a wonderful time in San Jose. Thanks to VS.