Tareas de los voluntarios en el marco del Programa de Voluntariado de Salud en Tanzania, Arusha
Tareas de los voluntarios en el marco del programa médico y sanitario en Tanzania pueden variar y dependerá del nivel de experiencia, cualificación, formación médica, etc Si usted tiene experiencia en la profesión médica o de salud que podrían hacer las tareas y actividades que incluyen lo siguiente:
- Vendaje para heridas bajo la supervisión directa del personal de enfermería.
- Mediciones de la presión arterial, el pulso y la temperatura (si es competente).
- Ayudar a los pacientes con actividades como levantarse de un punto a otro servicio.
- Pesada de los pacientes, la celebración de los bebés / adultos a ser pesados.
- Asistencia general al personal médico siempre que sea necesario, y donde la experiencia y conocimientos permiten.
- Los estudiantes de medicina pre ayudan a los médicos y el personal locales en la realización de tareas básicas, tales como el control del peso y la temperatura de los pacientes, la limpieza de heridas y también haciendo tareas administrativas en la colocación.
Programa de Voluntarios médicos Horario
Los voluntarios trabajan unas 5-6 horas en un día durante 5 días a la semana. Voluntarios horario es flexible y puede variar dependiendo de las necesidades de la colocación. La vida diaria de un voluntario en este proyecto es;
- Domingo - Llegada en Tanzania, Arusha
- Lunes - Orientación + excursión local.Sesión de orientación se llevará a cabo por el coordinador local, que cubre áreas temáticas; tales como la seguridad, la cultura, el idioma, lugares para visitar, el comportamiento, la comida, y otra sugerencia sobre cosas que hacer en Tanzania.
- Mar a V - Visita a la colocación e introducción con el personal + Trabajo Voluntario
- Desayuno - 07:30 am en adelante
- Funcionamientos horas en la colocación - 08:00 am a 12:30 am y 14:00-15:00
- El almuerzo - 12:30 pm en adelante
- Cena - 06:30 pm en adelante
Fines de semana - libre para explorar la ciudad.
Nota: Tenga en cuenta que el horario puede variar dependiendo del proyecto en particular el voluntario participa en.
Tanzania Program Booking
Volunteering Solutions Tanzania Reviews
I loved my placement and didn't want to leave! It was very worthwhile. .
The volunteer work- connecting with the children at the orphanage, learning from them and being part of something valued and worthwhile..
I loved the project I was working on, the experience just couldn't have been more amazing. I was really impressed by the staff team of my orphanage ( Upendo Face). they were so nice to us and to the kids, I'm glad I had the chance to work there..
My placement was a great experience I'll never forget and it was a pleasure for me to teach the kids and play with them. The organizers of the orphanage were also really nice and friendly..
I loved my program placement and It was a nice experience. I simply loved it! The highlight was the orphanage, the people, the place - EVERYTHING! The accommodation was really good, the people are frienldy and it's like a big family. the meals are good. .
I very much enjoyed my program placement allocated to me. The meals and accommodation were both really good and I was really happy..
Volunteering in Tanzania was an incredibly rewarding experience. I fell in love with East Africa when I volunteered in Kenya in December 2010. I knew before I left in 2010 that I would be back to volunteer again..
Staff at the VS were very helpful and they answered all my questions on time and the pre departure booklet was helpful as well. I liked my program placement and everybody was very nice, helpful and cares about each other. .
The pre-departure were all very helpful. I really liked my program placement and it was an amazing experience and I hope to come back soon. I will surely recommend this program to people who are looking to volunteer abroad. .
I loved my program placement and the hospital is full of great doctors and the experience to work with them is priceless. I really enjoy every moment spent in the hospital and the weekend outings were amazing. I will never forgot my safari trip..
I enjoyed everything about my program placement. The hospital was amazing. I enjoyed every moment of this amazing experience. I would say every one should experience this program with Volunteering Solutions..
I loved my program placement. Every moment in the hospital I have learned a lot of things and I think it was useful for my medical carrier..
I enjoyed my program placement very much. The staff at hospital was very helpful so I had an amazing experience working with Volunteering Solutions. The highlight of my program was to experience this part of the world and seeing how people live here..
I very much enjoyed working at my placement, it was the most amazing time I ever had! The highlight of my volunteering trip would be the safari trip and the work at the orphanage. High standard accommodation and very tasty meal (good mix of western and traditional meals!).
I loved the program placement very much. The orphanage was wonderful and the kids were amazing. Staff was very welcoming and helpful. Playing with the kids at the orphanage was the highlight of my stay in Tanzania..
The program is reasonably priced and a safe way to experience Africa. The accommodation was absolutely excellent. It was much better than I expected. The food was delicious and the cook cooked 3 meals per day..
In general all the experience represents to me a personal and professional learning. I met some really nice people and it is an unforgettable experience. The place was so nice and we had the opportunity to visit and choose from different projects so I will definitely recommend this organization..
I liked all the things, the project was very nice and we could see the way of life in Africa so different than us. The accommodations are good and we have enough space and meals were delicious too ....
My placement was very enjoyable and I have learned so much. I get to do things that I didn't imagine doing. The staff is very helpful and kind, making work fun..
The highlight of my volunteering trip was going to a Masai village and being able to observe surgeries while working at the hospital..