Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Half Day Joining Budget Tour (FROM BANGKOK)
This tour takes you to famous floating market of ''Damnern Saduak'', located about 100 km southwest of Bangkok. There are number of floating markets across Thailand and many of them are located within a drive of 2-3 hours from Bangkok. Merchants at the markets paddle along the canals in their canoes loaded with fresh fruits and vegetables to sell to buyers on the banks. Bargaining is common - that's fun.
Trip will start as you board the coach that will take you to famous floating market of ''Damnern Saduak'', around 100 km from Bangkok. This market is one of the most famous floating markets in Thailand. Once you reach the market, you can see numerous local merchants, on their small boats, full of fruits, vegetables, local products and souvenirs, passing through the canals. Bargaining is common and that’s the fun.
This visit is planned to get the best out of it, in morning time, when the activities are in full swing. This is also a good chance to see local life and activities of people there.
• Pickup and drop from nearest pickup point from your accommodation
• Transfers by air conditioned coach
• Visit to floating market
Pickup time – at around 6.30 am
Duration – 6 hours
Price per person – USD 55
Travelers need to reach at the designated pickup point on their own. Pickup points are decided 1 day before the trip. We try our best to get the pickup point close to your accommodation.
Tour does not include:-
• Air/rail/coach/ferry fares apart from those included
• Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges
• Any meals apart from those included
• Any camera fees, additional entry fees, additional guide charges apart from those included
• Any other services which are not mentioned in the package
This is non-refundable tour.