Puzzled in Bangkok for day’s activity? Then select this tour and head to famous Khao Yai National Park. This is the third largest national park in Thailand. It is one of the most popular destinations in Thailand. This tour comes with round trip transfers, entry fee at the park, Ox-Cart and elephant ride, making it a fun filled day.
Round trip transfers by van or coach
Entrance to Khao Yai National Park
Ox-Cart ride and elephant ride
You will join this tour from designated pickup points in the city. While going to the national park, there will be a short stop made at a typical morning market where a variety of tropical fruits can be sampled. As you will reach the park, enjoy traditional mode of transport, ox-drawn carts. Later enjoy a trek along marked trails inside the park. The park covers 2168 square km are and much of the area is covered by upland rain forest. You get a chance to see the wildlife like gibbons, deer, hornbills, wild boar and elephants. Tigers and clouded leopards are present in the forest but they are rarely seen. Take a glimpse of the cascade of Haew Narok waterfall before having lunch. Post lunch, resume the visit to the park with a 1 hour jungle trek on elephant. Later you will be taken back to Bangkok.
Tour progam includes:-
• Pickup and drop from nearest pickup point from your accommodation
• Entry to Khao Yai National Park.
• Ox-Cart ride and elephant ride.
• Local lunch.
• English speaking guide services.
Pickup time – around 6.30 am
Duration – 11 hours
Price per person – USD 140
Tour does not include:-
• Air/rail/coach/ferry fares apart from those included.
• Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges.
• Any meals apart from those included.
• Any camera fees, additional entry fees, additional guide charges apart from those included.
• Any other services which are not mentioned in the package.
This is non-refundable trip
Subscribe to Our Updates