Entrar em 2022 parece surreal, e faz quase 2 anos que o mundo lida com o Coronavírus (e suas variantes!). No geral, milhões de pessoas foram infectadas em todo o mundo devido ao vírus, embora a taxa de recuperação seja impressionante há algum tempo. Embora alguns países tenham perdido a conta das ondas de pânico, estamos felizes em dizer que os piores dias acabaram - graças às campanhas de vacinação e às doses de reforço.
Estamos aqui para dizer que, depois de fechar quase todo o ano de 2020, a Volunteering Solutions deu pequenos passos para reiniciar os projetos no primeiro trimestre de 2021 - somos extremamente gratos a todas as almas adoráveis que mostraram coragem para sair suas zonas de conforto e se juntaram a nós para ajudar a sociedade em geral.Voluntários se juntaram a nós e trabalharam em países como Peru, Gana, Costa Rica, Tanzânia, Quênia, Sri Lanka entre outros, e você pode conferir mais sobre suas atualizações em nossa página do Instagram .
Atualmente, a maioria dos nossos programas está aberta e precisamos do seu apoio agora, mais do que nunca.
Como já mencionamos, as vacinas da COVID-19 tornaram as viagens muito mais seguras do que no ano passado, mas ainda há precauções que você precisa tomar, que são as seguintes:
1. Conheça as taxas de infecção por COVID-19 onde você mora
2. Esteja ciente das taxas de infecção por COVID-19 no seu destino
3. Siga os protocolos de segurança (mantenha uma distância de 6 pés, evite multidões, use desinfetante com frequência, use máscara sempre)
4. Isole se tiver algum sintoma
A Volunteering Solutions está incansavelmente focada no bem-estar dos voluntários, bem como das comunidades anfitriãs em todo o mundo. Estamos ansiosos para recebê-lo, pois você planeja viajar e ser voluntário no exterior em 2022.Com um monte de oportunidades de voluntariado incrivelmente significativas e acessíveis, esperamos que você tenha uma jornada que vale a pena valorizar.
Para todos nós, o estresse dessa pandemia significa que desejamos viajar mais do que nunca. Se você foi vacinado, se dê permissão para curtir suas viagens e fazer a diferença.
É hora de começar a satisfazer seu desejo de viajar novamente!
Which programs are currently open for volunteers?
Currently, most of the countries across the globe have opened up their borders for international travelers and we have reopened our volunteer programs in those countries where the local government and public health guidelines deem it safe. As per the new travel guidelines, most of the countries will require proof of a recent negative Covid-19 test, taken 72 hrs prior to travel, as well as the vaccination certificate.
We're offering a flexible booking policy for all our volunteers who are keen to join us and make a difference in the post-pandemic world. In order to know more, you can check the CDC (Centres for Disease Control & Prevention) list of countries mentioning the risk factors associated with traveling.
América do Sul
Oceania e Pacífico
For other locations and programs, we are accepting bookings for 2022 - 2023 and we'll update you soon about further reopenings.
Our Flexible Booking Policy
We’re offering the best we can! Participants can avail the flexible booking policy to change travel dates and program destination during this period of uncertainty. All volunteers can change their travel destination, volunteer project or trip dates free of cost as long as you contact us more than 14 days before your start date. If you don’t know when you will be able to travel, we can hold any program fee you’ve paid as a credit on your 'My Account', until you decide when to travel. Our flexible booking policy means that once you’ve paid your registration fee, your money is protected. Any program fee paid by the participants can be used as a credit towards a future trip. Currently we are only offering a travel credit facility for you to travel at a later date in case of any cancellation due to Covid 19 travel restrictions. We are not offering full cash refunds and only travel credits are being offered towards a future trip.
Covid-19 & Travel Insurance
Volunteering Solutions has partnered with Envisage Global Insurance to help provide our Program participants with comprehensive travel insurance. The policy is underwritten by Sirius and administered by IMG. Envisage Global Insurance is recognized as one of the leading providers of international insurance plans to organizations from all around the world that send and receive participants on cultural exchange and youth travel activities. The policy also covers medically necessary treatment related to COVID- 19/SARS-CoV-2.
Covid-19 & Volunteer Travel - FAQs
How can I change my travel dates and still go volunteering abroad in 2022-2023 (or maybe later)?
We know that your wanderlustful soul is keeping you on your toes - and we’re offering greater flexibility for changes to travel dates and destinations during this period of uncertainty when the world is still coping up from the pandemic woes. You can reschedule your volunteering trip abroad anytime in 2022 (or later) and we'll be glad to offer you the dates of your choice.
In case you don’t know when you will be able to travel, we shall be happy to hold your registration and any program fee you’ve paid as a credit on your ‘My Account’ until you decide when & where you'd want to travel to.
In case I want to book my volunteering trip now, what are the essential things that I need to consider?
Since our programs have already started to resume and you are planning to make your bookings now, make sure to keep the following in mind:
- Get a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy and make sure it covers you for the eventualities that you are most concerned about.
- Book refundable flight tickets or wait until the situation gets better. Since we're flexible with changing your program dates & destination, we'd ask you to wait for some time now, and book your flights only when you're closer to your departure date.
- Do take care of yourself in the best possible manner, try to avoid going out if it's not extremely necessary, and follow the precautionary measures that have been rolled out by the international health organizations.
What are the necessary precautions being taken in this hour of need?
As they say, ‘Precaution is better than cure’ and we are strictly enforcing the following, across all our volunteering destinations, in order to minimize the risks associated with Covid-19. It's our first priority to ensure the well-being of the volunteers as well as the host communities.
- Volunteers will have to get tested before 72 hours of joining the program.
- Volunteers will have to abide by the health and safety guidelines provided during the orientation.
- Volunteers will have to maintain proper social distancing while working on the project.
- Volunteers will have to cooperate with the in-country staff, for disinfecting and sanitizing the accommodation & project site.
What are the precautions that should be taken on a regular basis for your well-being?
- Wear a mask whenever you step out.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after eating, after you sneeze, cough, or blow your nose.
- If you do not have access to soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical care at the earliest.
- Maintain distance from anyone who seems to be sick or is coughing and sneezing.
- Make sure you cover your nose and mouth while sneezing using a disposable tissue and dispose of it immediately.