- Spanish lessons are held Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to noon, with a 20 minutes break at 10:00 a.m. Free coffee and cookies at the break.
- The first day, you will have to take a Spanish Placement Test, so we can know about your language level and place you in the adequate group.
- Groups from 3 to 10 students.
- Latino Dancing lessons always on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Costa Rica Cooking Lesson on Wednesdays from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Very well trained, experienced and professional teachers.
- Books and photocopies included.
- Participation Certificate at the end of your lessons.
Costa Rica Program Booking
Volunteering Solutions Costa Rica Reviews
My friends and I had a blast working at our placement! Everyone was friendly and welcoming! Also, had a great time assisting patients and working with staff. .
I loved my project and it was definitely worth it! I'm really missing it now and I don't think it could have been better. I think one of the best moments was in my first project .
My experience was eye-opening and the ladies who ran the daycare center definitely appreciated all of the help they could get. .
The project was really awesome. he highlight of my whole experience was seeing how happy the children were at that place..
The "My Account" tab helped keep all the information about my program extremely well organized and helped me keep track of everything. The staff at VS returned emails that I had sent with questions within 24 hours..
I really liked working at my placement. I wish I knew more Spanish but it was still great! I loved working with the kids. Staying with the host family was the highlight for me as they were very kind and welcoming. Accommodations location was amazing..
We thoroughly enjoyed our program placement. Had a wonderful time in San Jose. Thanks to VS..
Costa Rica Costs