This program gives you an opportunity to see the some fine glimpses of ancient and holy India amidst the majestic Himalayas. Rishikesh is one of the most important pilgrimage centers in India along with its twin town - Haridwar. Rishikesh is well known for its temples, yoga centres, river rafting and suspension bridges across the banks of Ganges. Haridwar, another hill town amidst the Himalayas, is considered one of the holiest city of India. This program gives you a chance to experience the holy Ganges, sacred bathing ghats (riverfront), ancient temples, chants by the priests and the evening “Aarti” at Har Ki Pauri. Haridwar is frequently visited by people from across the world.
- Aarti (ritual) on the banks of holy Ganges
- Visit to ancient temples and ghats
- Visit to Yoga Ashram for a Yoga session and prayer
- Visit to Rishikesh (an important town near to Haridwar) and visit to Lakshman Jhula (suspension bridge)
Day 1 – Delhi-Haridwar
Namaste!! As you board the train at Delhi going to Haridwar, your great trip begins!! Enjoy the train journey passing through states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. As you arrive at Haridwar station, our representative would meet you. Check in at the hotel. Lunch would be provided in a good local restaurant. Later you would be going for visiting various ghats (holy bath platforms) and ancient temples. Later in the evening, attend the famous “Aarti” (Prayer) at a riverfront called as “Hark i Pauri”. Get the beautiful views of the prayer along with thousands of lights flowing in The Ganges. Overnight stay at Haridwar. (Lunch/Dinner)
Day 2 – Yoga Session / Sightseeing in Rishikesh / Haridwar-Delhi
Today we will take you for Yoga session in Haridwar or Rishikesh. Here you can learn basic of Yoga from experts. Later we would take you to see the other attractions in Rishikesh. You can see various holy ghats (river front) and a famous suspension bridge named as “Lakshman Jhula”. Later we would take you for a lunch at a good local restaurant. After this trip, we would transfer you to Haridwar railway station to take the train back to Delhi. (Breakfast/Lunch)
End of the tour!!
THIS TRIP MAY BE OPPERATED BY CAR OR BY COMBINATION OF TRAIN/CAR WITH RESERVATION IN AIR-CONDITIONED TRAIN
- • Delhi-Haridwar-Delhi Air Conditioned class train ticket or car as per itinerary for transfers and sightseeing.
• Accommodation in deluxe hotel in Haridwar.
• Visits to Ghats (river front) and temples.
• Attending “Aarti” (prayer on the riverfront).
• Meals as specified in itinerary.
• Yoga session once during the stay.
• Currently applicable hotel and government taxes.
• Parking and toll charges and driver allowances.
Package tour does not include:-
- • Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges.
• Any meals apart from those included.
• Any soft drinks, beer or liquor bills, telephone, laundry charges and expenses of personal nature.
• Room service charges and mini bar consumption charges.
• Any camera fees, entry fees, additional guide charges.
• Any other services which are not mentioned in the package.
Entry fees, ticket charges, still camera or video camera charges would be additional if applicable which are PAYABLE DIRECTLY
Itinerary can be changed during the tour due to operational reasons.
All activities are subject to be operational due to any conditions, circumstances or weather. Sightseeing services and any other services may be partially or fully canceled and/or amended due to bad weather, heavy rains, natural calamities, local conditions, strikes, political reasons and/or due to any reasons beyond our control. No refund will be given in such circumstances.