This program gives you an opportunity to see the great glimpses of ancient and holy India. Varanasi is considered as one of the holiest city in India. It is one of the oldest living cities in the world. Located on the Ganges, Varanasi is home to numerous temples, ashrams and ghats. This tour gives an opportunity to visit important temples and ghats and to see the Indian culture.
- Visit to ancient temples and ghats.
- Aarti (ritual) on the banks of holy Ganges.
- Boat ride on the Ganges.
- Visit to Sarnath (an important Buddhist center)
Day 1 – Delhi-Varanasi (by train) (by overnight train)
Namaste!! Today our representative would brief you about the trip and you would be starting this fantastic trip from Delhi railway station. Board your train to Varanasi. Overnight journey in train.
Day 2 – Varanasi
Upon arrival at the Varanasi Railway station, our representative will welcome you and take you to your hotel. Check in at the hotel. Post rest and refreshments, you will be begin an extensive tour of Varanasi. During this tour, you will get to visit the famous temples such as Bharat Mata Temple, Durga Temple, New and Old Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Also visit Assi ghat, Dashashwamedh temple, Hanuman ghat, Panchganga ghat etc. In the evening, attend the well known Ganga Aarti (ritual) on the banks of Ganges. (B/L/D)
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 – Varanasi / Varanasi-Delhi (by overnight train)
After breakfast, you can visit ghats if you could not visit them on day 2. You can also visit local markets.
Check out from the hotel. After lunch, at around 2 pm, proceed to Sarnath (10 Km from Varanasi). Sarnath is the place where Buddha first taught Dharma (law that upholds regulatory order of the universe) and where the concept of Buddhist Sangha (assembly) came into existence. Visit stupas (heap structures) in Sarnath.
Back to Varanasi railway station to take your train back to Delhi. Overnight journey in train. (B/L)
Day 4 – Arrival at Delhi – tour ends
In the morning, arrival at Delhi railway station.
End of the tour!!
- Delhi-Varanasi-Delhi III AC sleeper class travel.
- 1 night and 2 days accommodation in Varanasi on sharing basis
- AC car for 2 days for transfers and sightseeing (on day 2 and day 3)
- English speaking guide at Varanasi for 2 days (on day 2 and day 3)
- Visits to Ghats (river front) and temples.
- Attending “Aarti” (ritual in temple) and a boat ride in The Ganges (subject to weather and water levels)
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- Currently applicable hotel and government taxes
- Parking and toll charges and driver allowances
Package tour does not include:-
- Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges.
- Any meals apart from those included.
- Any camera fees, entry fees, additional guide charges.
- Reservation charges for train journeys.
- Visa and travel insurance charges.
- Any change in package price due to change in currency rates of exchange.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the package.
Itinerary can be changed during the tour due to operational reasons.
All activities are subject to be operational due to any conditions, circumstances or weather. Sightseeing services and any other services may be partially or fully canceled and/or amended due to bad weather, heavy rains, natural calamities, local conditions, strikes, political reasons and/or due to any reasons beyond our control. No refund will be given in such circumstances.