Get to work on a Journalism Internship Abroad and hone your medical skills and that in an international setup. Interns working in this program work alongside Thai staff in different departments in the publishing house of a renowned Thai lifestyle magazine. Consisting of both Thai and Non-Thai staff, the working setup of the magazine facilitates significant exposure and valuable work experience. Releasing once a month, the magazine includes everything from announcements concerning local events to in-depth features relevant to the whole of Southeast Asia.
The benefits of participating in the Journalism and Media Internship include:
- Opportunity to work with the publishing, marketing, and distribution department and getting prepared for the future
- Being Placed with Northern Thailand’s most successful English-language entertainment magazine
- A rewarding opportunity for media and journalism students to get international work experience
Journalism and Media Intern Abroad Project
Interns working in this program work alongside Thai staff in different departments in the publishing house. Minimum 4-week commitment
How To Apply
- Login To Volunteering Solutions
- Select Your Destination & Project
- Fill The Application Form & Make Payment To Secure Your Place
- Hurry! There You Go!